Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Serious Lack Of Blog Action

On Friday, Newell's Old Boys lost 3-1 at home to Godoy Cruz. That's really all I can say about that, as, while I tried to watch the game, I wasn't feeling well and ended up going to bed.

Yes, I know, it's Tuesday morning. I've had plenty of time sense then to put this post up... but other things have prevented me from doing so. One might say that I have too many interests to devote myself full time to this blog. Personally I blame my job... which I need to be going to right about now.

You see, when I started this blog, I was unemployed, and had a lot of time to work on it. Now, my time is dwindling away. I've been putting in an average of three hours of overtime at work every week, and a gaming hobby that eats up considerable time.

By no means do I intend on stopping writing about Newell's. It's just that between the lack of time to do everything I want to be doing and the fact that there has been very little positive Lepra news... but I really need to leave for work. More on this at a later date.

No comments: