Monday, March 1, 2010

Scenes From Sunday's Victory

First off, here's a look at what it's like to be a Newell's Old Boys fan waiting to get into El Coloso before a match, taken before yesterday's match against Banfield:

And here's the goals from Newell's win 2-1 victory:

Up next for La Lepra, a Thursday road trip to face Atlético Tucumán. Game time 7:10 local, which, if I can keep my math straight, will be 5:10 where I live. Sense I won't be getting home from work until 6:30 (mas o menos.) I should be able to see at least some of the second half (crossing my fingers, hoping nothing goes wrong.)

Again, I'm expecting a victory. It maybe an away match, but Atlético Tucumán are sitting dead last, having only collected three points from their first six matches of the Clausura.

No comments: