Monday, April 19, 2010

The Good And The Bad Of The Clasico Rosarino

In order of there occurance...

Who was supposed to be watching the far post?

Got nothing to say about this goal except thank God! Good match from Cristian Nuñez up until the red card. Bernardi... what was with that train wreck? What was your red card for? Diego Torres should have started from the beginning. Sorry, Achucarro, I just like the way Torres plays... he's a little bit more team orriented that's all...


Ah, I think I understand Bernardi's red card...

And on that note, goodnight.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

That looked a lot like last season's draw. They score first and early and Newell's equalizes and then hangs on. It is almost as bad as losing.

I just got back from Haiti and I am heading out again soon. How about writing a guest post or two for me over at The Offside? I don't want to give up on the blog, but the last couple and next couple of months are going to be super hectic for me.

Send me an email if you are interested newells(at)theoffside.com