Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cobelli Nets Another 90th Minute Goal

I'm suffering from sever lack of sleep due to a cat that has been "singing" outside my window for the past three nights. I do not know, perhaps he misses Fórmica as much as I do.

That being the case, I am going to keep this brief. Newell's Old Boys beat Lanús 2-1 on goals from Claudio Bieler, and Juan Manuel Cobelli. For Bieler it was his first goal for La Lepra, but Cobelli looks like he's trying to make an name for himself as a super sub, opening the first two games of the Clausura with 90th minute goals, this time earning Newell's three points.

I am really happy to have found the video highlights. While I did watch the game, after only managing around three hours of solid sleep last night, I cannot say my brain was processing what I saw as well as I would like.

Now, off to try and get some much need sleep.

No comments: